Our U.S. employment team continues to stay at the forefront of the COVID-19 pandemic, including the most recent guidance from government officials, new legislation and regulations, and the problems our clients are facing and practical and legal responses to these problems. In this webinar, the second in our COVID-19 employment series, we have amassed our findings and developed practical guidance to help you successfully navigate the current regulatory and legislative landscape. The webinar will be hosted on Monday, March 30th at 11:00am EDT.
We will discuss best practices for the following topics/situations:
- Employee inquiries
- Positive tests, exposures, or symptoms
- Workplace safety
- “Shelter in place” and classification as an essential business
- New laws and updated regulations, including regulations on the Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Furloughs, lay-offs, and salary reductions
- Employee notices – WARN Act
- Discussion of recent EEOC announcements on COVID-19
We hope you will join us. To register please click here.
Hogan Lovells is committed to helping you during this time and we have a variety of resources available. Please click here to visit our global topic center. You can also register your interest in other topics by clicking here.