On May 21 at 1:00 p.m. eastern, the Employment and Executive Compensation Groups of Hogan Lovells will host a one-hour webinar to discuss pay equity laws and compliance issues. A hot-button issue, pay equity is regularly in the news and atop legislative and regulatory agendas in the employment sphere at federal, state and local levels.
Many well-intentioned employers have for some time been conscious of pay equity and are striving to achieve it. However, the issue’s increasing visibility and a recent flurry of legislation have created an aura of uncertainty in the law.
Our webinar – geared toward in-house counsel and human resources personnel but open to anyone – will address the state of pay equity laws and tips for compliance.
Specific topics will include:
- Recent and potential future legal developments;
- Application of pay equity laws beyond gender;
- Ambiguities in the law likely to be litigated;
- Responding to internal complaints;
- The potential role of pay equity compliance audits; and
- The role of the compensation committee.
We hope you will join us.
Click here to RSVP